Community Action Akron Summit strives to reduce poverty and promote self-sufficiency.
- To provide quality services to low-income individuals and families.
- To advocate for a poverty-free community.
- To assist families to become self-reliant.
- To stimulate expansion of economic opportunity for the poor and the community through economic development-related activities.
- To maximize operational efficiency.
- To become a pacesetter for other community action agencies by encouraging and implementing innovative programs.
- To provide and encourage community leadership in matters that affect low-income individuals and families.