Working Together & Meeting Needs
Working together with many community agencies, the network of HUB partners help to meet the needs of the participants in Summit County. Being a contracted partner means that the community care agency has agreed to employ community health workers who will serve clients of the HUB and document within our systems the progress that is made.
Summit County Care Coordination Partners include:
- AxessPointe Community Health Centers
- Akron Children’s Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Akron General
- Family & Community Services Inc. (FCS)
- Freedom Housing for Women
- Guy's and Gal's Partnership Inc.
- Minority Behavioral Health Group
- Refuge Host Homes
- Summa Health
- Summit County Jobs and Family Services